Cannot post pictures in threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
photo

I usually post my dive reports with pictures.... I batch upload them into picassa...

I used to be able to post pictures with my reports but cannot now.

Tried with IE 7 and Firefox 2.0.0.6

Help please

Ben

Ben_ca:
will any of them let me upload in batches not 5 clicks per picture? Don't have all day to do this....
You can load up to 2 mb zip files of pics per load, or select pics one by one, then load several at once. Some of the steps are not obvious at first, but it's not that hard to do. For example, anything I can accomplish on a computer should be easy for anyone between the ages of 10 and 50 - over 50 requiring more work it seems. :D

Once loaded, if you wish to embed the pics into your threads, that may take a little extra handling but it's doable. Several discussion are available on both aspets; PM me if I can help.

BTW, reducing the pics to 640 wide and around 100 kb before loading is a good idea and won't affect computer viewing much - also makes them less of a target for thieves. Right-click Save has been disabled, but there are other ways to steal, of course. I have a couple myself. :wink:

Photobucket is pretty easy to use for imbedding pics. Select pics one by one, then load 20 or so at once. See Img codes from there. Two cautions...
(1) suggest you set load options on 640 wide
(2) suggest you check account options often to avoid approching total or monthly views limits, less you get this when you post a pic code...
PB.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom