canister light...2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssdiver2003

Reaction score
just a quick update on the canister light...
first of all, thank's to PADIPRO for your info and pic's, and all the other ones...
this thing works great,i think i should patend it.bought everything at HOME DEPOT for aprox. 125can$ including 2 12V gell cells,looks not as prof. as the original ones,but it comes very close and works very well considering it was about an 8th. of the retail price.100% waterproof (AT LEAST IN THE TUB...LOL)
if anyone has questions regarding a canister light and the parts, feel free to pm me...
the light was build in about 1 1/2 days (silicone needed to dry properly in order to continue)...it was a great project to build !!!

thank you very much...SVEN :) :) :)

Lets see some pictures. And of course a status report on the post dive condition.

Scott

Can you please post the address / location of the pics? Love to see them.

If you need a host for the images I can help, cheers,
=-)

blackice once bubbled...
Can you please post the address / location of the pics? Love to see them.

If you need a host for the images I can help, cheers,
=-)

Here's the link to the site where my pictures are located. Feel free to look around and down load what you need. The full set of plans are in the Doucuments area.

When you guys have finished building your lights please post some pictures of them on my site so other people can see what we've all done.

Thanks,

Scott

Canister Light

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom