Cane Bay Scuba Shop-St. Croix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Just back from a week diving with Cane Bay Scuba on St. Croix. One of the most relaxing fun filled weeks in our travels. The staff, Mel, Greg, Shannon, Beth, etc. are fun people who almost make it too easy to get wet and make bubbles.

Just back from a week diving with Cane Bay Scuba on St. Croix. One of the most relaxing fun filled weeks in our travels. The staff, Mel, Greg, Shannon, Beth, etc. are fun people who almost make it too easy to get wet and make bubbles.

What pkg. did you use with them?

Dove with Cane Bay in 2009.

Real good people and great diving off north
and west side of the island.

Will dive with them again, next trip!

St Croix has some great diving! :D

My wife and I did the one week, five days of two tank diving, and stayed on site in one of their cottages. Convenience of walking across the parking lot to get to the shop and another short walk to the boat/ocean was fantastic. Eat@Cane Bay is on site for lunch and dinner. Cottage has kitchen so you can make your own meals-we ate breakfast in the cottage most days.

How was the shore diving at Cane Bay?
Shore diving was good-lot of marine life and an active reef. Bit of a swim to the deeper water but surface conditions were okay most days. Did a night dive off shore and saw even more marine life. Huge lobster, adult drums, etc.

Night dive at Frederikstad pier is awesome--don't miss this one!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Come back and see us again!

-Cody

Good to hear. It will be my first trip to St Croix next month and will be staying at the Cane Bay cottages.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom