Candlewood Lake Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny_Rocket

Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give an update, and since our site is being worked on here I am.

I called Pan Aqua today to get more info. Unfortunatly Pete won't be available until next Monday. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm on top of it.

Jon

Hey Jonny,

When you talk to him, I'd appreciate it if you'd get some info on payment options. I'd like to call in advance and put mine and Jens fees on my credit card. This way I will have it all taken care of, and won't have to worry about it on the boat.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi, I am not part of your group but heard from Peter that you will be the bulk of the trip on the 6th. I am looking forward to meeting and diving with you. As I understand you will be, I am also bringing double tanks for that day.

Dev

Pete told me that the boat was only good for 6 divers... We have 6, and I asked Pete if a couple guys called and payed their spots on the boat if that would be good enough for a deposit since I for one don't have plastic to book the boat boat over the phone. I really hope he didn't book one of our spots :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom