Cancun Trip Report Nov 18-23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for your words my friend, I think that if a person can keep the ability of been amazed, it does not mater how many dives you do, you are going to enjoy every time you get in the water, even if you been in that place many times, there is always a different perspective. I´m agree with Ben, you better begin whith Chac mool cenote, all of them give you so many things to see.
Best regards to all.
Alvaro

Excellent advice, Alvaro! When a person loses their sense of wonder and amazement, then it will not be fun or exciting anymore.

That is what I love about diving. Always new experiences, and even though I've dove Manchones and Puenta Negra a lot of times, I still find amazing stuff to look at down there. Cenotes are just another world. Totally incredible!

Alvaro, Arrived back in EL Paso, took 14 hours...long story my friend ...stay safe. will put up a full report soon!

Back
Top Bottom