Cancelling/ Not Cancelling?

Are you cancelling your vacation due to the recent crisis?

• Yes, I am cancelling my vacation.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • No, I am not cancelling.

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • I have yet to decide.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • No vacation planned, as of now.

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no way in hell i am going to let a little skirmish in the desert ruin my vaction plans. Especially since it is also my honeymoon. My wife to be and I will be spending a week on Bonaire and a week on Curacao....I can't wait!

Bacchus once bubbled...

If Allison goes crazy in South Beach we might just stay there and not meet you in Bonaire :D :D

D’Oh.......That would classify as an unforeseen development!!!! :wacko:

3 and counting…….. :thumb:

In one month exactly I will be travelling to the US (not to dive) and I have absolutely no intention to cancel my vacation.

Don't want to spend my time worrying about a possible hijack or terrorist attack, so nothing is going to prevent me from going !!!

Marine

Still planning on going to Bonaire in a couple of weeks over spring break. I figure there's nothing there to attack other than a bunch of donkeys, and I'm probably at greater risk from the donkeys on the roads than anything else. :)

I'm headed to the Cayman's next week then back again the end of May. Was going to go to Florida but Cayman's was almost the same cost. Travel has definitely slowed though, I booked the Cayman's for next week a week ago and hotel still had plenty of rooms and got a great price on air fare! Never been able to book a cheap trip to the Cayman's with only 2 weeks notice before so taking advantage of it. Time's too short to worry about it.

Kev

I was in cozumel last week when the war started. I tried to talk my wife into cancelling the return trip :) but now i'm back in Texas.

Don't give in to terrorist! Life goes on.

Texan

If you believe that when it's time for you to go, there's nothing you can do about it, then what better way than to go than with a smile on your face and a reg in your mouth?

15 to Roatan and counting!

I am going to Grand Cayman next week, I won't change my plans unless the airports are closed. I have been looking forward to this trip all year.

Back
Top Bottom