Canadian Extreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no experience with them, but from what I have been told, they are almost identical. They both use the same bulb and bezel assembly, so they should shine identical. they are both made out of Delrin, so they are tough as nails. However, the CE is double oringed, so it should be even better as far as leaking is concerned.

Anyone order anything from CE recently (specifically the backup light)?

Sent queries to Darren & placed an order for the lights, but so far no reply from him :(

And his e-bay store... nothing is available too :(

orca once bubbled...
Anyone order anything from CE recently?

I ordered a spool from him fairly recently. Darren got back to me about 2 days after my original email. Spool and clips followed in short order.

rgds; jbm

orca once bubbled...
Darren replied, unfortunately he no longer ship the stuffs outside North America ;-0
Did he say why? I have 2 of his lights and a spool and have never had a problem with them...I will have to stop steering people his way if he cannot ship to the US.

raxafarian once bubbled...

the US is part of north amercia... I think :wink:

"no longer shipping out of north america"
You're right....how American to assume that orca lives in the states...and how stupid to forget where the US is. The scariest part is that Uncle Pug was right...that damn Vyper is making me stupider by the minute.

I blame the computer...I was smart before I used it..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom