Question Can you identify this 1st and 2nd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Yup, it's a legend. The Vyper is a nice backup and hey, I have another spg now...

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 1.41.53 PM.jpeg

Its a nice bag, too. Still has the tag on it. Everything looks like it really was dived just once like advertised. What's with Florida divers and no Octo? This is the second time I've come across this phenomenon. Just have to go get a battery for the Vyper now.

@BoundForElsewhere I just picked up a Aqualung Glacia, I wonder if they are same 1st stage?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120_221218_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120_221218_Messenger.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 25
@BoundForElsewhere I just picked up a Aqualung Glacia, I wonder if they are same 1st stage?
if not the outside, then def the inside.

I've gotten so used to my MK11 Titania (plural of titanium since I have 2) I forgot how damn heavy the brass 1st stages are. Sheesh.

if not the outside, then def the inside.

I've gotten so used to my MK11 Titania (plural of titanium since I have 2) I forgot how damn heavy the brass 1st stages are. Sheesh.
Doesn't the brass seem so much more substantial, so solid ... I can help you out with a swap if you'd like - take that piece of veritable fluff off your hands. I even have a pretty one freshly serviced ... :wink:

You should find a DACOR 960 first stage.... Of better yet a vintage Olympic first.

The real deal would be a double hose... :poke:I travel with one....

Doesn't the brass seem so much more substantial, so solid ... I can help you out with a swap if you'd like - take that piece of veritable fluff off your hands. I even have a pretty one freshly serviced ... :wink:
Ummmmmm.....

no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom