Can you do this??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While that is certainly impressive; however, I am going to guess that unless she has deformed feet, that this is a suit made for someone quite a lot larger.

But people seem to really like the suit a lot. It must be doing well for you guys.

The feet are a little baggy in this suit. If you check out the youtube video on how to put the suit on, it will show you how to stuff the suit sock into you boot.

umm I aint nor have I ever been able/built to do that any kindof way anytime in my life lol
I have been looking at them suits tho maybe Santy will get me one..lol
I been being good

You need a brass pole in the picture as well! I could do that many years ago when I was studying kung **. In fact I could do a center spilt all the way down. As long I was not excited anyway. But if I tried either now I'd be in the ER and someone like Lynne would be stitching things back together!

I can't believe they censored that. Maybe I should have said Kung Fooo! Sheesh!

Can I do that? The only reason I know I have two feet is because I can walk upright. I have not seen them in years :rofl3:. So, no I cannot do that. I agree with Perrone though....that suit looks way beyond just a sock in the foot. It is a great Marketing idea though. If and when I decide to finally bite the bullet and go dry, I will seriously look at this suit. I have heard a ot of good things about it.

If I tried that I'd have to change my username to Noboundrietta.

ok...let me get this straight if I buy a White's Fusion I can do the splits again? :D Wow, I should have waited about a year before I bought my White's Polar (though I really like it).

In all honesty my friends who have the Fusion really love it.

Very impressive!

I have a lot of arthritis which makes ANY suit hard to put on. However, unlike any other suit, I suffer no additional loss of mobility. That's just huge when you have limited mobility like I do.

Very impressive!

I have a lot of arthritis which makes ANY suit hard to put on. However, unlike any other suit, I suffer no additional loss of mobility. That's just huge when you have limited mobility like I do.

Back
Top Bottom