Can You Believe This With These Seas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dam a friend of mine just called got blowen out today in FLA bummer you all need to get your sea's under control we get enough rough sea's in NC LOL

scuba_jenny:
Use the "reply" button (middle button on right) to quote a post.

AHA! I knew that.....NOT! So, are you guys diving today while I've had to work- resetting passwords for new users until my poor little fingers are just nubs?

Marvel- a fast learner you are! No plans for diving today... I am assuming that the ole wind is still a blowing...it is here and I am 8 miles inland....
Don't work too hard on resetting those passwords...get a padded keyboard!

scuba_jenny:
Don't work too hard on resetting those passwords...get a padded keyboard!

Padded keyboard? A padded room would be more suitable....

:dance:

scuba_jenny:
I am assuming that the ole wind is still a blowing...it is here and I am 8 miles inland....

Au contraire mon ami. It was a great day out, and we had a couple of great dives off of American Dream II. 2 foot chop tops, the sun was shining, but it didn't get too hot in your suit on the SI. And it felt so good to get wet.

Marc

jriderski:
Well, At least that way you won't hurt your head..

Jeo
Kinda hard for a blonde to hurt her head, wouldn't you say??? Well, maybe not, come to think of it. After all, trying to understand endusers' issues is quite a strain.... :05:

FLL Diver:
Au contraire mon ami. It was a great day out, and we had a couple of great dives off of American Dream II. 2 foot chop tops, the sun was shining, but it didn't get too hot in your suit on the SI. And it felt so good to get wet.

Marc
So glad to hear that Marc. I am glad you finally got to get wet... now, where is that dive report? :D

FLL Diver:
SNIP... It was a great day out, and we had a couple of great dives off of American Dream II. 2 foot chop tops, the sun was shining, but it didn't get too hot in your suit on the SI. And it felt so good to get wet.
Sorry I missed it, Marc & Oliver. I realized when you BOTH called to rub it in that I'm over the physical withdrawls of not diving for a few weeks. That's scary - do I need to do the skills review ya think?

Good to see Marvel back online!

scuba_jenny:
So glad to hear that Marc. I am glad you finally got to get wet... now, where is that dive report? :D

See dive report in private trips under boat dive 3/28. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom