Can someone please identify these tanks for me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seville

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have been out of the sport for about a year and I am looking at clearing out some of my tanks. Can someone please tell me what brand they are and what they may be worth? They are still within Hydro and inspection and air has not been moved in them since the last inspection 10 months ago. Looking to see what brand they are and what a fair price to list them at is. They are both hp120s the one on the right has the option for a yoke insert and I think is 3400psi and the one on the right is din only @ 3500 psi.

Thanks
IMG_7586.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7578.JPG
    IMG_7578.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7576.JPG
    IMG_7576.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7584.JPG
    IMG_7584.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7582.JPG
    IMG_7582.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 48
The X7-120 is a Worthington hp 120. The one which says spun "made in Japan" is/was made by Asahi. The Worthington is more sought after, my understanding is the Asahi have a tendancy to rust.

The X7-120 is a Worthington hp 120. The one which says spun "made in Japan" is/was made by Asahi. The Worthington is more sought after, my understanding is the Asahi have a tendancy to rust.
Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom