Can someone identify this Scuba Pro 1st stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregorvn

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I bought a bundle of stuff and it included a Scuba Pro 1st stage with a G250 Second.

I can't find any markings on the 1st stage. Can someone identify what model it is for me? There are two HP ports and 4 LP.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg
1.jpg.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply. When you say missing the spec boot, is this something necessary that I'll need to replace? Would a LDS have this when I take it to them for servicing?

No, and most likely no again unless the shop has been around a while. The spec boot goes in that groove with holes. It's an environmental seal that holds grease in the spring chamber just like an Atomic regulator. It's not a necessary component and the reg will function fine without it.

In Japan they were sold without the spec boot, there are a ton of them for sale over here and I've only ever seen a spec boot once and that was on a MK10 Plus. Personally, I think they look like something is "missing" without it. You've more chance buying hens teeth from an LDS than a spec boot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom