can I touch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corrupted_Diver:
My bad for not inputting my location and other status.

Sorry, but that statement makes no sense. I understand SA is not an English speaking country. "My" indicates possession.

Walter, by SA, I am assuming you are referring to Saudi Arabia. There is a distinct difference between SA (actually KSA) and UAE, the distinction being two different countries under different leadership and laws.

And which part of the sentence do you not understand? The "my bad" or the "my location" ? If you're referring to the former,well thats plain slang english I learned while attaining my BA in Accounting in the US, if you are referring to the latter "my", I think I am correct. " My location is so and so". Seems alright to me.

Sorry about the screwup on your location. That was my mistake. It was not "my bad." "My bad" is extremely asinine. I'm amazed anyone can use it without dying of embarrassment.

Walter:
Sorry about the screwup on your location. That was my mistake. It was not "my bad." "My bad" is extremely asinine. I'm amazed anyone can use it without dying of embarrassment.

You should come and listen to the students in my school speak to hear all sorts of interesting language changes......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom