Can I set scubaboard to default to full view?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wdlk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I would like the default to be full view for threads. I am constantly having to load a page and then select full view to see all the links and images. Would be better if I could just set this a default.
:06:

I'm not sure what you mean by full view?

I believe he means full screen. Each new window opens to partially fill the screen and then one needs to hit the 'maximize' button on the upper right hand corner of the window to fill the screen.

It's not the maximize button. I attached a picture of what the screen looks like. I have to hit the full screen link at the top of the page to view what is normal view on all other forums that I have used at other sites.

attached view after i hit the link to show what it should default to. Appears to be related to the system send link as if I am on dialup. But I am not, I use broadband, no problem with download speeds.

For some reason, you're viewing threads via the archive. That's the default format for that. How to change it? Try this...

If you're using a bookmark to get here, make sure it does not have "archive" in the url. If it does, delete it.

Log out. Clear your cookies and your history. Use http://www.scubaboard.com/forums.php to come back and log back in.
To look at older threads, rather than using the "Archives" button, use the top menu bar options or the Search feature.

Oh - and Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Did that work?

That worked. looks a whole lot better now.

Many thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom