Can anyone on Maui park/store a zodiac?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aint it sad that on a group of islands , we have no place to keep boats? Thanks the liberal tree huggers from the mainland for stoping any new harbor development and the corupt Ohana for sucking up harbor funds but refusing to do even basic maintance.

A friend stores a 28' trimaran fairly cheaply at a junky old lot on Liloa, between Eskimo Candy fish store and the Swim Center on Lipoa, just downhill from Lokelani Middle school. Not an official storage yard, just a house with a bunch of extra room that he rents out to some people with old shipping containers, my friend's boat, and misc. stuff for some gardening service. I'll bet that you can negotiate a pretty good deal there if you can't find somebody willing to store it for free.

PM me if interested and I'll see if I can dig up some contact info. Or just go by sometime when the gate is open and pound on their front door.

My neighbor does the same - rents the back half of his lot out for boat storage - got 3 or 4 there now I think

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom