Camping/Diving Weekend...Swampers Gone Wild

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian's reel was found by some other divers but I think Ian should still buy us all a beer.!

Well, we did give it at darn good try...we were just looking in the wrong place. :D

Thanks for the report, I'm glad everyone had a good time; too bad I had to miss out on all the fun, perhaps next year:D

Ian's reel was found by some other divers but I think Ian should still buy us all a beer.

No wonder we couldnt find it. Anyone know any more details. When, where? Ian, got any details for us?

I had a great time. Met some really good people and had some fantastic dives. I think the dive with K-valve to look for the reel was one of the top 3 dives I have had at Travis. I ended up with 11 dives total for the 3 days and I am worn out.

Looking forward to the next time.

Willie

Donna... thanks for posting the group picture!

Here are a couple of photos from the fun we had!

Yikes, I forgot to suck in the gut for that picture of me. Thanks for posting the pictures Donna.

Willie

Did somebody say Windex ?? :confused:

Scotty ... Dude ... Beam me back. I need some Windex for the windshield.

Reading the threads I see that Donna can cook too ... Now We all know she's a cooker and from the sound of things she can put together a tasty meal as well ... Cool :wink:

Yes sir ...
If I was a young Fellow I'd be taking notes

It seems that Richard is armed with at least several knives. He sounds like a sharp guy and he has a Big Anvil too :wink:
He enjoys working with leather and so Donna should find plenty to like about that.

Willie
was there too ?? !!! Man .. darn it ... I missed him again. He's a guy that is all about Visibility ... He sees things from 65 million years ago and more ( w/ his Telescope)

Ian
..... was he there too ??....I like his Avitar but you know he really doesn't look like that. I looked like that the 2nd day I was in Mexico ... thin/green/ugly.
Some folks say I look that way all the time just not the thin part. :D

Alan ... I can see why you up and left me here in Mexico just so you could hang with Peps like theses guys. They Rock !

Daisy misses you Alan so hurry back :10:

Frank, one of these days we will end up in the same place at the same time. I am looking forward to it. You did miss a good weekend. But what would Daisy have done if you and Alan both deserted her?

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom