Camera lost @ Whytecliff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapitanBlack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gentleman,

If you have found at Whytecliff an old Sealife DC600 camera in box (rubber-like black coating) - let me know please into PM. I can tell what is on last three pictures and describe camera in details.

I doing two dives per day last 4 days, have tired and potentially forgotten it yesterday at the parking spot, close to the beach's entry gate.

Thank you,
Cap

Last edited:
We lost a camera under certain circumstances in Jasper once, after diving... I hope you get yours back!

Good Luck!

Hey CapitanBlack,

I didn't realize when we dove together on Sunday that you were on SB. Sorry to hear about the camera. If you get it back, let me know, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of some of the pics.

Dustin

That's a pure enigma how it's disappeared from my rig. I had it fastened to a shoulder's D-ring after the second dive (almost sure it was). When I was leaving parking, I looked around as usual for any forgotten items, but did not notice anything. I left park between 5:15-5:30 p.m. Today's morning I found that I have no camera anymore :(

Last edited:
Is there anything like lost+found shelf/box at Whytecliff?

It would be nice to have a box with a small code lock and share the code only in this conference...

You can try posting a "lost" sign in hopes that the person who found it frequents the area or is a regular diver, but not an SB user.

Good luck. That sucks.

Is there anything like lost+found shelf/box at Whytecliff?

It would be nice to have a box with a small code lock and share the code only in this conference...
There is a small lost and found plexiglass box hanging from the announcement board near the entrance. Sometimes I've seen gloves in there. It is not locked.

Sorry to hear about the loss. Lost my DC500 last week on my first dive of our week long trip to St Thomas, because I failed to secure it to the D ring, and slid the lanyard up my arm. Sometime later noticed it was gone, and ran my air to zip re tracing my path. Unsuccessfully. Really bummed.

I got it back! 2 days later we were able to return to the same site, and one of the divers in my group knew I had lost it and he spotted it. One in a million chance, but it had hung up on the coral.

I hope you get your DC600 back too!!!

Contact the different dive shops and put the word out, most divers talk about the things they find and chances are they have heard about it.

Thank you guys! I've seen the plastic box today and someone's ad regarding lost mask. I will put my announce on the board tomorrow.

P.S. I was the only diver today at WhyteCliff :)

Back
Top Bottom