Camera housing advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davida

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I am about to take my first foray into underwater photography, strictly as a way of maintaining diving memories. I am considering purchasing a Sony MPK-PEA case for my P73 Cybershot camera and was wondering if any others users out there would be willing to give their opinion of this case either good or bad.

thanks all, just found this site and look forward to enjoying all the info here as it looks awesome.

Regards

Dave A from Toronto

I've seen people use the sony cases...They're fine... It has access to all of the functions, and the one you mention is made specifically for your camera.

Go for it.

davida:
Hi,

I am about to take my first foray into underwater photography, strictly as a way of maintaining diving memories. I am considering purchasing a Sony MPK-PEA case for my P73 Cybershot camera and was wondering if any others users out there would be willing to give their opinion of this case either good or bad.

thanks all, just found this site and look forward to enjoying all the info here as it looks awesome.

Regards

Dave A from Toronto

Hi Dave I use the sony p73 and think it is great,if you have a look at my pics in the gallery they are taken with it.

My Pics

Pics on my website taken with p73

I have made some mods though i use 58 mm screw on macro lenses and a land flash in a housing,The flash was the only trouble i had because the p73 has pre flash and u need a suitable flash/stobe with preflash.

Can't help you with the Sony but....you've got my name! Davida! Wish I had a nickel for every time it's listed as David A.

Cool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom