Camera Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My camera is / was only 1 week old when I had a "DEPP" incident. all I can say is that is one sweet company to work with. Thanks to all folks who recommended DEPP.

I have had the Sea & Sea Motor Marine II setup for several years (prior to digital). It is a great underwater camera. I added the strobe, 16mm, 20mm & macro lenses. I love being able to change lenses underwater to take advantage of different subjects without having to surface. I don't know of any other set-up that allows you to do this in film cameras. I am now looking at biting the dollar bullet and getting a digital with housing for underwater use. I like my Kodak digital camera very much, but no one has a housing for it that is rated for more than 30 feet. I think that the ability to see the photos right when you shoot them, plus less gear to lug around is a major plus for the digital cameras. They have really improved dramatically over the past couple of years from what they were initially making them a great camera for someone just starting out in underwater photography.

Zuzanne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom