Calling Dr. Bill--- Security warning!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone who has dived with Dr. Bill, knows he is communicating with at least one of the numerous underwater bases scattered around Catalina.

And if you can stay close to him for even a few minutes, he will lead you to one of them. One note of caution however; If his alien friends spot you, you are done for and will likely surface hours later, a changed person.:wink:

If I told you some of the things they have planed, they'd have to kill you!

Oh, and thanks for the "young man" comment... sigh.

Well keep that information to yourself, I have made enough of those "friends" by myself.... I sure don't need anymore.

Compared to planet earth you are practically still just a gleam in your daddy's eye. Theory of Relativity has to be useful somehow....:wink:

Pffft. The Paranormal Investigators are real scientists (*snicker*) while the alien people are just nut jobs.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Time to call George Noory at Coast to Coast! He would love to talk with a real Aquaman!
Home - Coast to Coast AM

atlantis.jpg

Tee Hee!
Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom