Calling all Teen divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi I'm Aaron from the UK 'm 18 and have been diving just over a year =)

I am Jhordan, i am 16 sounds cool... i am certified as:

PADI Advanced Open Water/Rescue diver, TDI Advanced Nitrox, PDIC Deep diver, and TDI Intro to Cave, lets talk!!!

also i am enrolled for march 2010 in a professional instructor, and deep tech instructor course at Halls Carrer Diving Institute, in Marathon Keys, FL....

Hey everyone i am Brett i am 15 looking for some boys and girls divers in my age group to go diving with i am a Rescue Diver and a Nitrox diver i am also a Life Guard. i am also from Boca Point FL hit me up with a PM!!!

I'm glad to see a thread like this get started. I started diving when I was 13 and haven't stopped. I did an awesome trip with Broadreach (gobroadreach.com) and got my Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver certifications along with a bunch of specialties like night diving and wreck diving. Check out the website and I can tell you from personal experience it is the time of your life and if you aren't hooked on diving already you will be after one of their trips!

-Daniel

Hey! Josh from indialantic. Kinda new to diving. Going on a teen program this summer to the BVI's. Real interested in underwater photography, working to get a housing and flash for my canon 870is. Other main hobby is fishkeeping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom