Calling all Teen divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm Justin,
NAUI open water certified, currently enrolled in the master certification class. Have dove lake Travis in Austin Texas. Grand cayman. Just got back from Cozumel where I did some cenote or cavern diving and just normal open water dives. I go to UTA in Arlington and we have a scuba program at school so that is how I got hooked.

hey have u guys heard about sanctum???? Its this new movie that is about cave diving. Man, I saw that with my dad and it was kinda scary. I bet that it freaked people out who weren't divers.

hey have u guys heard about sanctum???? Its this new movie that is about cave diving. Man, I saw that with my dad and it was kinda scary. I bet that it freaked people out who weren't divers.

Heh, I was about to start a topic somewhere asking about that movie. Is the movie any good?

Also, since this is my first post in this topic (and one of my firsts on the website): Dylan, 19, Oregon. Rescue, Nitrox, Deep, Dry Suit, Altitude certified, with more on the way. Very interested in getting into Tec and Commercial Diving. And basically diving for the rest of my life. And if any of you guys are in Oregon, hit me up, im dying for a dive partner :)

Sorry it took me a long time to reply back ADealiersnake. I have been busy with Lacrosse stuff. It was a good movie, but I am 15, so it kinda freaked me out. I do recommend it. It was more of cave exploration than diving says my dad. But for like the first dive movie ever, it was good.

I'm Anders have my MSD dive all over the place (live in boston) and I'm 17

Hey guys!

My name is Tyler, I'm from Southern California and I'm 19 years old. I am a pending Master Scuba Diver Trainer, which means I am currently an Open Water Instructor with 8 specialty instructor ratings I just need to certify a few more people until my rank is official. I am also a Tec 50 Deep Diver, Advanced Rebreather Diver and Sidemount Instructor! :)

I'd love to hear about your favorite diving experiences! Also, if you ever have a refresher/dive question feel free to ask me! Teen to teen! :)

Hey I'm Jeff, 18 from CT. I've been advanced open water with PADI for a while but I'm trying to go rescue and then master. I've been diving all over the Carribean, Florida and the US, and I've done cenote diving in Mexico. Some of my best stories are from diving, it's probably my favorite thing to do.

(Side question how do I change my profile picture, I can't find and edit options)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom