Calling all dorks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He is a "she" Trucker Girl actually :D She's gotta be around here somewhere! Hey TG where are ya?

I'm not sure if this story is quite as funny as the pool session but it may come close :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Oops, my bad. Sorry Trucker Girl.

He is a "she" Trucker Girl actually :D She's gotta be around here somewhere! Hey TG where are ya?

I'm not sure if this story is quite as funny as the pool session but it may come close :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm a newbie to diving and to SB so what is the pool session story? Come on, give...

Last edited:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

My poor colleagues had to contend with morning coffee coming out of my nose, yep, definitely not an attractive sight in the morning as I read Ber's write-up.

Ber - your write-up is hysterical and much funnier that my mistakening Trucker for a man.

Thanks for the sending the link with the big read warming disclaimer, 300bar, but as you can read, my nose and keyboard did not benefit from your warning...keys are sticking...may have to have them swap out my keyboard.

Merxlin,

You mentioned a pink snorkle and an orange shovel. I spotted the orange shovel in your picture, and I noticed that you had 2 snorkles, but niether of them were pink. Do you find the redundant snorkle benneficial? What exactly is the orange shovel for?

You assistance with these questions will greatly help me in my quest to become a better dork.

Thanks

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

My poor colleagues had to contend with morning coffee coming out of my nose, yep, definitely not an attractive sight in the morning as I read Ber's write-up.

Ber - your write-up is hysterical and much funnier that my mistakening Trucker for a man.

Thanks for the sending the link with the big read warming disclaimer, 300bar, but as you can read, my nose and keyboard did not benefit from your warning...keys are sticking...may have to have them swap out my keyboard.

One should never ever ignore a BIG REDwarning.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Told you so.:rofl4:

Merxlin,

You mentioned a pink snorkle and an orange shovel. I spotted the orange shovel in your picture, and I noticed that you had 2 snorkles, but niether of them were pink. Do you find the redundant snorkle benneficial? What exactly is the orange shovel for?

You assistance with these questions will greatly help me in my quest to become a better dork.

Thanks

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ne.../183026-what-scuba-divings-orange-shovel.html

Get the point.:D

One should never ever ignore a BIG REDwarning.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Told you so.:rofl4:

Again, 300bar, this Newbie is learning and has been humbled...never ignore a big red warning...never ignore a big red warning...never ignoer a big red warning. THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom