California World Series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
To all of our California divers on board....good luck to you and your teams in the World Series. It really doesn't matter to me who wins, just so it's a good series. With two wild card entries involved, it shouldn't lack for excitement.

clive francis once bubbled...
is this the baseball world series?

the world series that only american teams enter?

Yes, that would be it!!!:)

Okay, the subject should read "Giants" won by one point..... Giants... Devils... same thing, right? :wink:

I had a 3 hour appt. today at school, I rushed home just to witness my Angels lose by 1 point! :( Oh well, tomorrow is another day and another game!

Scuba Texan, you are right...... the game is very exciting!

GO ANGELS :D

clive francis once bubbled...
is this the baseball world series?

the world series that only american teams enter?

There are still two Canadian teams (Expos and Blue Jays) that do get in the series. Though there is talk that the Expos soon will be moving to south of the border (to the USA).

I was watching the game (it's one of the few sports on TV that I enjoy) so the Angels have at least one Canuck routing for them to become real Cinderellas (or is that Cinderfellas??)

You mean there are still people that still watch baseball? With the NFL, College Football, and the NHL going at the same time? That is just weird. Kinda creepy if you ask me. :eek:

I can't see getting exited over a bunch of grown men playing with a ball. :wink: (baseball or football)

of coarse wagers makes anything more interesting.:)

Tavi once bubbled...
I can't see getting exited over a bunch of grown men playing with a ball. :wink: (baseball or football)

of coarse wagers makes anything more interesting.:)

Comments:

(1) "grown men"? Maybe Santiago or Bonds are "grown"! Maybe.
(2) Wagers may be "coarse", of course!
(3) Let's see what Tavi says when the Bills finally make it to the Superbowl!

Scorpionfish

I'm amazed it was about 10 hrs before that post got a reply!!!

scorpionfish once bubbled...

Comments:

(1) "grown men"? Maybe Santiago or Bonds are "grown"! Maybe.
(2) Wagers may be "coarse", of course!
(3) Let's see what Tavi says when the Bills finally make it to the Superbowl!

Scorpionfish

As to #3, I could care less, they've made it there 4 times now, I don't care if they ever win one. I doubt if they will.

:) I am amazed at how much $ some people spend supporting their favorite teams. I think my son has over $1000 in Bills "stuff". (to bad he didn't spend it on scuba gear:wink: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom