California Marine Life (and Humor) On-Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
After some prompting from others including members of SB, I've decided to post my previously published "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" newspaper columns on my web site. These are published weekly in Catalina's Avalon Bay News (pick up a free copy on the Catalina Express as you come over or buy one here on the island).

Each column covers a species, ecological relationship or conservation issue regarding the marine environment of the Californias (including Baja) with occasional columns on other international dive areas. They are written with a sense of humor (if yours is as warped as mine that is!).

If you like what you read, let your local newspaper know. I hope to syndicate them so I can pay for all the air I use! Yes, I'm promoting a product, but it's free to all SB members with an Internet connection. There's a money back guarantee if you don't like it!

The URL for the column topic listings is on my web site here

And thanks for your support!

Dr. Bill

Hey Dr. Bill
Good articles. Read a few of them and enjoy your writing style.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom