California drysuit divers escape to Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Made my morning looking at your pictures. Headed to the Philippines next February for the first time. This Summer is Chicago drysuit, then escape after the new year.

Rob

Phil & Merry... your images were great and gave me an idea of what to expect this weekend when I arrive at Club Ocellaris. I'll be less focused on the nudis though (hopefully I can take my eyes off them) since you had that branchologist Kevin Lee with you and I won't.

For a long time I was trying to figure out where the nudi pics where. Then I saw a couple and was like okay...but towards the bottom, well lets just say we hit the nudi photo shoot finally.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Wow! The colors are beyond comprehension. Well done!

Phil & Merry... your images were great and gave me an idea of what to expect this weekend when I arrive at Club Ocellaris. I'll be less focused on the nudis though (hopefully I can take my eyes off them) since you had that branchologist Kevin Lee with you and I won't.
We warned, I mean informed everyone that you were coming on Sunday. :)
I'm sure Peri will find some microscopic nudis for you. I was surprised at how small some of his finds were. If I hadn't brought along a teleconverter and +10 diopter I wouldn't have even seen half of them.

Wow that looks like an amazing trip! You guys appear to be a tight knit group of diving buddies as well!

Back
Top Bottom