Calendar and calendars, oh my!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
You probably noticed but we have added a calendar for every club and travel destination on the board. These calendars are open to the public for you to publish any scuba events that you, your company or your friends may be having. For clubs this is a place to post get togethers, for individuals it is a place to post your intended dives (and invite others) and for travel agents, resorts or other business operators it is a place to promote your offerings. There are no limits to how many events you may post, just stay within the guidelines of the TOS and please, keep it scuba related.

If you have any questions about the calendars please feel free to post them here or in site support.

Tech Admin:
You probably noticed but we have added a calendar for every club and travel destination on the board. These calendars are open to the public for you to publish any scuba events that you, your company or your friends may be having. For clubs this is a place to post get togethers, for individuals it is a place to post your intended dives (and invite others) and for travel agents, resorts or other business operators it is a place to promote your offerings. There are no limits to how many events you may post, just stay within the guidelines of the TOS and please, keep it scuba related.

If you have any questions about the calendars please feel free to post them here or in site support.

You are amazing! You can't just fix scubaboard, then get some much deserved rest. ya gotta go above and beyond to improve things! Thanks... :10:

Can't stop... actually, I'm amazed I'm still up but hey, if it works, it works!

Happy new years ScubaBoard!

Who votes we change his name to Tech Addicted? Does this guy ever sleep?

Kim:
Who votes we change his name to Tech Addicted? Does this guy ever sleep?

Hopefully he does when the board isn't acting up and giving him ulcers.. :) I used to have a job just like Tech Admin. 3 in the morning the phone rings and a server is down. Time to drive half way across the city to start reloading the backups. I don't miss it one bit and am glad I got out of the IT industry. The stress that I used to have to endure on a daily basis in the IT world was unbelievable.

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom