Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suedownunder1:
I was there in Dec. to Jan 06. We dove 8 days. local Dive sites are great There is north wall, middle wall,South wall,Lands end, Sea lions colony,peligan Rock where the Sand Falls are located.
The Sea of Cortez boasts 800 species of tropical fish.You will lose count on any Dive there.i have seen giant green sea turtles,Mantas,Whale Sharks,Hammer heads,Sea horses,Eals 6 and 7 feet long.The last day we saw a giant grouper 12 feet long locals her grandma.
The Vis. was 80 feet every Day and calm water was the norm.We went to Cabo Pulmo with Baja Dive and took there tanks so I dont know about Pepes air.We also used Baja Dive s Dive Master Memo.Great Dive Master always has a big smile,Diving was great lot s of reef fish and good Vis.
There are also good Dives at Whales Head, santa maria,chilano Beach,Ship wreck, Blow hole to name a few.
Cabo has great nite life as well as some great eco tours, Para sailing,wave runners,Snorkeling,Dinner cruises,Sunset cruises (or some people call them Booze cruises)off road four wheeling,trips to the Mountains to see the water falls,some good surfing,horseback riding,and some of the nicest Beachs I have seen anywhere.You cant go wrong visiting Cabo San lucas.

Dam man...thanks for all the info!:14:

Back
Top Bottom