Cabo San Lucas Trip Report w/ Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for all the info, a good friend of mine is getting married in Cabo next August. Looks like a lot of fun

I will be down there in a few weeks for a single day, is the diving worth it? Whats the water temp?

Otter:
I will be down there in a few weeks for a single day, is the diving worth it? Whats the water temp?

Supposedly Cabo Pulmo would be worth it. I'll be diving it next week. Cabo Pulmo is about 2 hours away from downtown Cabo; local Cabo dive shops arrange trips with ground transportation. I have dove the local bay area of Cabo...it was OK...nice dives, but not spectacular. The scenery was similar to the Channel Islands, just no kelp and more tropical kind of fishies. There were some sea lions then, but from what I understand right now there aren't many because of the cold surge that is still coming through....which means wear at least a 5mm and a hooded vest if you go...I'll be wearing a 7/5 suit....a dive shop there told me the water has been about 65 degrees F lately.

Warm for here, but not warm enough to lug my gear for 1 dive....Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom