Cabo San Lucas photos...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver:
Your report brings back some of my memories of my trip 2 years back. Did you do any night dives? At night, I remember the dive was nothing but bullseye rays everywhere!

The usual local dives were always full of bumphead parrotfish and morays. Those are my memories of my diving there. I went with Underwater Diversions and we never left the local sights. I had paid to go out to Cabo Pulmo and Gordo Banks but they just refunded my money.

I dived so much in Cabo I headed out to La Paz and did some diving over there. It wasn't bad and worth the trip.

Thanks for the report. It was very interesting and help jog my memory.

I'm glad you had a good time.

Chris

Hi Chris,

No, no night dives on this trip. I have been to Cabo Pulmo and Gordo Banks in years past and the local diving was so nice I didn't want to pay the extra pesos for Cabo Pulmo this time, since we only had 3 days. One side note about Gordo Banks, this is just hearsay, but our DM said the diving there is nowhere near like it was in years past because of a relaxing of fishing regulations. He said the long line fisherman are catching sharks, mantas, turtles, whatever, and that it is just not as good out there any more. Anyone been there recently to confirm this??

When you say La Paz "wasn't bad", did you like it as much as Cabo? That is one place I have not been to yet...

And thanks, we did have a great time :biggrin:!

Here is one of the funniest-looking fish, I thought they were so cool - a Fanged Blenny. If you look closely you can see his "fangs" (hopefully!)

I liked the lighting on this one... Mexican Goatfish

Awesome shots. Thanks for the trip report and the photos, I think my fav was the the first seal lion shot (the one with the school of fish). but they are all great.

RJ

Very nice! I can't pick a favorite, either...

I appreciate the comments! However, I have seen the quality of work from some of the other photographers on this site and I have quite a way to go yet. However, since you made me brave, I thought I would post this photo of the rare Juvenile Green Sea Dragon that we saw (and my daughter played with) on our trip...

:biggrin:

Wow, the vis and clarity on that last shot was amazing... lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom