Cabo San Lucas photos...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
These are to go with the trip report at Cabo Trip Report - I am having a terrible time deciding which photos to post... bear with me please!

Not much coral (too cold) in Cabo, but lots of beautiful gorgonians!

Hmmmm, I am not liking the resolution on that previous photo, I had to re-size these to upload them... I will try another one...

Liked the kind angel and the Moorish idol. I just spent hours extracting "thumbnail" stills from my footage of one dive at Los Islotes. Nice to see high resolution images of the fiddies to show me what I'm missing by shooting video. Wish I were back down there now!

Dr. Bill

Thanks, Dr. Bill! And you must have a lot of patience to extract those thumbnails! I hope to see some of that footage someday :)

And at Natasha's request, the bullseye stingray!

and one more King Angel...

the sea lions look lots better on the video footage... but some of the stills are OK.

Nice photos Sapphire!...........also, thanks for the report...........we are going to Cabo next October and I was wandering what the diving was like.........looks like fun

Karl

Your report brings back some of my memories of my trip 2 years back. Did you do any night dives? At night, I remember the dive was nothing but bullseye rays everywhere!

The usual local dives were always full of bumphead parrotfish and morays. Those are my memories of my diving there. I went with Underwater Diversions and we never left the local sights. I had paid to go out to Cabo Pulmo and Gordo Banks but they just refunded my money.

I dived so much in Cabo I headed out to La Paz and did some diving over there. It wasn't bad and worth the trip.

Thanks for the report. It was very interesting and help jog my memory.

I'm glad you had a good time.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom