Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonhall

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sharing information I put together for a trip I'm taking in a couple of weeks. It is a chart of dive ops in CSL. It is definitely not all-inclusive, I'm sure, but what I could easily find. It is not as detailed or extensive as the chart I put together for Cozumel (post 75 has the latest version): Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel

The bold print info in the CSL chart is info I received back from an op through email. The rest is from their websites. This is not to be interpreted as which is the better dive op but rather a starting point for first timers to CSL with some info and contact info. Specific questions one might have would be better answered by making contact with the dive op itself. I'm staying about 2.5 miles from the marina so transportation was important for me to find out about. @J. Shaun - hope this helps if you are still undecided.

Attachments

• cabo san lucas dive ops.pdf
    109.3 KB · Views: 165
Very nice! Should be a good resource to help people more quickly find the local options and some basic comparators. One thing I'd suggest to people who run across this thread researching the destination is to do a forum search for the different dive op. names, and maybe find some reviews and additional details.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom