Cabo Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hiya,

My girlfriend and I are heading to Cabo San Lucas in late October for some diving. We have our dive operators narrowed down to three and we wondering if anyone could give us back feed back on their operations either positive or negative. Our choices are; Amigos del Mar, Manta and Dive Baja. Thanks for the help.

Hi manunitedfan, welcome to ScubaBoard. I will be in Cabo late October for some diving and R&R. I have used Amigos del Mar, and will probably use them again.
Here is a trip report of mine from Cabo My Cabo Trip Report
David

I went last Oct and used Manta for 1 trip. It was alright but the the boat was small. We had to drag our gear across the beach to get to the boat. I was staying at the Finnistera resort at the end of the Marina. There is a dive shop at the bottom of the hill that is ran by and American if that is impportant to you. The main thing was they had a good sized Cat to take us out on. I did 2 days at this shop and they cleaned my gear and stored it between dves. I hate that I can't remember the neame.

That shop at the bottom of the hill would be Amigos del Mar and the American owner would be Kevin. They're a good operation to dive with. When I was there, they had a number of divers diving with them, kept their gear overnight and always managed to properly match the gear with the owner the following day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom