CA diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pawlmawl

New
Reaction score
Hey Scubaboard,

I've used the wealth of knowledge of your members many times before but I figured it was time I registered and participated a bit. I have a question or two to throw out and plan to contribute as I can.

-I'm from the Monterey Bay area and miss the diving there as I'm down south for a while and haven't found it quite the same.

Thanks

Hey Scubaboard,

I've used the wealth of knowledge of your members many times before but I figured it was time I registered and participated a bit. I have a question or two to throw out and plan to contribute as I can.

-I'm from the Monterey Bay area and miss the diving there as I'm down south for a while and haven't found it quite the same.

Thanks

Welcome!
I'm new here myself, at least as member (long-time lurker). Monterey is some great diving - that's where I started & dived my 1st 1000 or so, mostly shore. Beautiful area!

As far as "down south". Depending on where you are, I used to really enjoy the Channel Islands. Obviously not as cheap or easy as shore dives in Monterey, but some great diving. My favorite is, furthest south, San Clemente. Probably the least dived, as it's a bit further & some charters don't want to burn the fuel.

Anyhow... where-ever you're diving now, hope you enjoy it!
Welcome again!

Doug

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

SoCal has some excellent diving. Take a trip to Catalina, or if you are in San Diego for a day of wreck diving. There is always something to see in our waters.

Back
Top Bottom