C5050 Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwlast

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have searched hi and lo in the owners manual for the C5050 and can't figure out how to select a different "My Mode" seting other than #1. I can figure out how to enter data for different My Mode modes, I just can't figure out how to select other than My Mode 1 with the mode dial set to My Mode. I'm sure it's simple, I'm just frustrated with looking for the answer. Anybody help?

Thanks

Turn on camera in "My" mode, press OK then right arrow twice (Mode Menu, Camera) then down arrow once (My Mode) and then right arrow again. Here you can choose which "My" mode you want.

The easiest way to do this is to hold down that is right behind the zoom lever (I'm not sure what this one is called... I only use it when I am in my modes) and turn the selection knob. A little graphic will pop up showing the the my modes and you just scroll to the one you want and let go. Hope this makes sense! Its really easy once you figure out the buttons I'm talking about. You must be in my modes for this to work.

The easiest way to do this is to hold down that is right behind the zoom lever
dborden, I think you're talking about the 'Custom button'. What you can do/select with that button depends on what you assign to it in the menu. So if you have assiged 'My Mode' to it then yes you can do what you mentioned. The default setting is 'Drive' which is what I've got on my camera.

That appears to be mode-menu > SET (setup) CUSTOMBUTTON > MYMODE

Then you can (at any time?) hold down the "custom button" and thumb the "jog".

the custom button is the right of the two below the shutter.

Reyer,
You are right. I forgot I had changed the configuration... I was so used to using that feature I forgot it was a customization.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom