C370 love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got out from another dive on the C370, got it tuned perfectly, big thanks to @rsingler for the advice. Like the D420 you need to leave a very small gap .25-.5mm between lever and diaphragm with air on, if you don't do this you'll have issues with it leaking.

The manual is dreadfully written and if you follow it you'll have issues.

I still really like it. Still want one.

correct, that is air temperature

I dove in 34C WATER temperature in Dubai, UAE, in the Gulf side during the summer. It was terrible! It was hot and terribly humid on the surface and almost just as bad U/W.

I dove in 34C WATER temperature in Dubai, UAE, in the Gulf side during the summer. It was terrible! It was hot and terribly humid on the surface and almost just as bad U/W.
Sound nice to me. I feel the cold and wear a 5mm with a hood and gloves in 28C water and still get a bit chilly after about 3 days. Tried a 3mm but was cold first dive. I'm a skeleton draped in skin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom