C&C - seahorse & GBR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, I like them all - great pics and I want to go back to the GBR! Second am by no means any good at this so you get what you pay for. But I hate getting no suggestions when I ask so here is my 2 cents.

The best advice I ever got was get closer and shoot up. You are shooting up, but I think the non macro shots would be better if you were closer. To this end I would try cropping the non macro shots either some or alot to see what you get. Not quite the same as getting closer, but would give you some ideas.

Thanks Darnold. Ok. I will take that on-board. I do agree that i find myself toying with negative space too much. Do you know when you have an idea of a picture in your head, and that seems to be what you are always trying to achieve?

Also, with using wide angle again i agree that I do get lazy with shooting up (More so anyways) I have just recently been looking more at composition agree totally. Thanks heaps for your coments! :D

P.S. Fairybasslet could you please resend to carlfallon@hotmail.com it must have been lost in the hundreds that i get sent at work. Cheers mate.

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon:14:

Carl_Fallon:
P.S. Fairybasslet could you please resend to carlfallon@hotmail.com it must have been lost in the hundreds that i get sent at work. Cheers mate.

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon:14:
Will do.

Back
Top Bottom