Buying dry suits online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Bought my first dry suit from DiveTank.com on-line. Richard was exceedingly helpful in fitting me to a suit.

I received the suit and can't be more satisfied! The fit is perfect and the customer service and support was without equal.

the K
Same here , first dives were this weekend. The others said my suit fit perfect , i think so too.

i order 90% of my dive gear off the net dont let these people get to you about buying things off the net most of your dive shops sell gear on the net if they cant get with the times and and sell at a reasonable rate then they need find another way to make money we arent all rich diver i have a family as well and every doller i can save is worth it

I did via online, actually by a phone... Went to the DUI DEMO and found out the exact size. I was supposed to get the custom suit. But, the DUI staff said, you would be surprised at how much the stock size is well fit to most divers. That was true.....

Divetank webstie is pretty much detail to enter your own measures. It isn't a rocket science as long as you are a irregular shape. :)

Woo-hoo! UPS dropped off my drysuit just before I went to lunch. Naturally, I had quite a light lunch. :D

The suit fits like a charm, except the neoprene neck seal, of course, which will be much more comfortable once it's properly broken in. If I don't wear the rock-style boots over the neoprene socks and settle for my wetsuit neoprene booties, I can even wear my XL Jets for now (until I get Turtles, which should be cavernous enough... although I can't fit a sleeping bag in them like I could with XXL Jets).

The only thing about it that wasn't expected was that I *totally* freaked the kitty out. She ran and hit under the dining room table until I had put The Monster away and penitently proffered plenty of porcine products.

http://www.1877scubausa.com/

Ordered my Northern Diver Cortex Front Zip from these guys at B.T.S. '06 . The Bare booth took my measurements, and a few weeks later my suit was ready. Got a huge deal, too ! $800 ! ChecK them out. I love my suit 'long time'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom