Buying a new BC: Zeagle Tech or Aquatec Viking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As the owner of an LDS I hate leisurepro. Sure they have good prices, but that is the only thing they have going for them. If you want to be able to try one on for size or have someone show you how to re-thread the weight pockets or provide a loaner in the event that you ever need warrantee service, go local. If cost is your sole deciding factor and all the customer service you want is "item and quantity please.....and your credit number please" then go with LP.

the issue is that my local zeagle agent in Egypt doesn't give such kind of support... if anything goes wrong then the BC has to be shipped to zeagle and thats it. besides I am still waiting to see the price difference.. I had a similar experience but with the sea-quest dealer, where a BC on LP cost around 400 USD but the dealer price is around 580 USD ... too much for a difference..
I really appreciate you help.. thanks

Back
Top Bottom