Butterfly house

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bh.png
Dont try this!
dateposted-friend
dateposted-friend

Mobeeno is the star of the posted video. I would not know of this area if not for him. He is still trying to teach me the back roll off the roof.

I appreciate you saying that. If this helps even one other diver plan their dives out more effectively/safely, I'd think it's a worthwhile contribution. Information on shore diving Butterfly House is rather hard to come by.

Great diving with you! (this is Enrique).

Great report. We did pretty well with the info we had, but this report would have really smoothed things out. The one thing I would stress is that I felt considerable current, especially during the 1st dive. I blame that for going thru my tank pretty quick.

My arms were sore for several days from carrying all the equipment down the bluff! But it was worth it. Looking forward to the next time.

That's funny, I made the same joke on my dive report on Facebook, when I mentioned that I was going to open up a GoFundMe to buy the house for me, so whenever I wanted to dive, I would just backroll off the porch! (Im not as adventurous as mobeeno)

Last edited:
Great diving with you! (this is Enrique).

Great report. We did pretty well with the info we had, but this report would have really smoothed things out. The one thing I would stress is that I felt considerable current, especially during the 1st dive. I blame that for going thru my tank pretty quick.

My arms were sore for several days from carrying all the equipment down the bluff! But it was worth it. Looking forward to the next time.

That's funny, I made the same joke on my dive report on Facebook, when I mentioned that I was going to open up a GoFundMe to buy the house for me, so whenever I wanted to dive, I would just backroll off the porch! (Im not as adventurous as mobeeno)

Likewise Enrique! Next dives here should definitely be smoother on the planning/ execution side.

I'll see if I can edit the original report to reflect more than a slight current.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom