Bunch o' stuff for sale - complete rig, wings, regs, cylinders, computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Need to clean out the old gear - so ... (click on images for full size pics)

1 complete HOG/DIR Singles Rig - includes everything in the photo below for $700 as a package :) + 1 cylinder (Steel 72 or AL 80 - your choice) if picked up locally as a package - add a mask and wetsuit and you have a COMPLETE rig (and if you buy as a package I'll throw in a wetsuit if I have one that will fit you too!)

-1 Halcyon SS Plate/MC Pack + Pioneer 26 wing - wing is faded (sry, but it was wet when photo was taken, so you can't see the fading), but works perfectly (been my primary rig till recently) Includes a DSS inflator - if you prefer I will include the original SS inflator instead. & DSS Cam Bands, XS Scuba weight pockets, SS Shears/pocket, Fox 40 Whistle, 2 Buckles (1 SS/1 Plastic) ($250 alone)

-Jetfins (XXL, but will exchange for another size that fits you, only with rubber straps) ($50 alone)

-Regulator set: Beuchat DIN 1st stage, beuchat backup with necklace, Scubapro G200 2nd stage primary, brass & glass SPG. 7 ft hose. ($200 alone)

-Mares M1 Dive computer (gauge, nitrox, air) + computer interface (Includes USB-Serial adapter, but you'll have to download drivers and software) ($175 alone)

-Suunto SK-7 compass - has a bubble, but works fine ($50 alone)

-Finger spool with double ender (I'll include an old SMB free, but you'll have to patch it up)

-Wetnotes + Plastic mechanical underwater pencil

-Mesh goodie bag

- 1 Luxfer AL 80 Scuba tank w/ DIN valve (Not pictured - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY) ($75 alone)

Sherwood Silhouette Size Small - $50

Oxycheq Razor? 50# doubles wing - $150
comes with DSS inflator and short corrugated hose (Only 2 dives on the inflator)

Highland Mills 8" bands with bolts - $75

Generic (TDL I think) 7.25" bands - $50

Scubapro G250 adjustable 2nd stage regulator - $75

Still have 4 tanks available - $300 for all 4
cylinder5.JPG

cylinder details here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/trips-local-marketplace-hawaii/319321-tanks-sale-al80s-lp72.html

Aloha, Tim

Cylinders - Sold
G250 - Sold
7.25" bands - Sold

Package deal no longer available - selling off as parts - Let me know if anything catches your eye ...
Aloha, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom