BULLETS OVER BAJA: Attack Yields Grave Consequences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave,

You respond at the speed of light

Last week end? I also just returned but from a different direction and perhaps in some eyes not as noble activity as yours.

What does your dear wife and son think of TJ? Do they enjoy going there as much as you? Did they enjoy last week end?

sdm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave,

You NORMALLY respond at the speed of light
What does your dear wife and son think of TJ? do they enjoy going there as much as you? Did they enjoy last week end?

sdm[/QUOTE

Dave, dear Dave

You appear to be avoiding the questions;

~~~What does your dear wife and son think of TJ?

~~~Did they accompany you there on your last trip to TJ?

Dr. SAM

I cruised to Ensenada on Thursday on the Monarch of the Seas. Ensenada wasn't that bad. I did check out the pharmacies (due to divers ear, I was looking for amoxicillin) and steroids were in abundance.

I was with my wife and son, 2 nephews, a SIL, and my MIL. I was nervous at times. I was more nervous because my MIL and the kids seem to have no awarenss of what is going on around them. They would wander and string out. I would have had the same concerns in many US cities. Especially in Atlanta (where I am from originally).

I would think that being aware and showing that you are not a ready source of food to the predators will encourage most to move along.

I think that the loss of the cruise line will truly damage the poor of the community. I feel bad for the Mexican people and wish that we would do more to help them improve their life there so they won't feel the need to sneak here.

I feel bad for the Mexican people and wish that we would do more to help them improve their life there so they won't feel the need to sneak here.

I don't feel bad for anyone that will not rise up and fight for themselves. We cannot continue to help the worlds 'down trodden' if all they will not fight for their own freedom.

I don't feel bad for anyone that will not rise up and fight for themselves. We cannot continue to help the worlds 'down trodden' if all they will not fight for their own freedom.

Yeah & instead come here illegally & bring our way of life down.

Yeah & instead come here illegally & bring our way of life down.

If you were poor peasant living in Mexico would you rather jump the border or fight the mexican mafia? It is easy for us on this side of the border to say "It's there country, their problem" but if any one of us happened to be born in Mexico we would be looking for a way out.

My place of birth is a matter of fortune, not a right, and it doesn't make me any better of a person than the next. We all want to have the best for ourselves and for our family, unfortunately for some it does require immigrating illegally.

Yeah, stupid us, why didn't we just tell the Jews to stand up and fight for themselves!?

Helping them get their economy going would hhave multiple benefits to include making an environment that would make it less necessary for them to sneak in here.

Helping them get their economy going would hhave multiple benefits to include making an environment that would make it less necessary for them to sneak in here.

Exactomundo. In the short term though one migrant worker here in the US working will help to pay for his whole family to live down in Mexico. When there is incentive for them to stay I am sure they will. If Baja was cleaned up and I could have the same quality of life there I would be gone in a heartbeat. Baja is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom