Bullet question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I just bought a used 2X/3X fusion bullet, I'm 5'9" 225, the suit "feels" tight but I can see the inner core is big enough, do the bullet skins loosen up at all after some time or is that how they are supposed to be? This is my first experience with a fusion so maybe it's just me, the suit is almost brand new with little to no signs of wear, apparently only 10 dives on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could feel tight but not restrictive. If you're able to do a full range of movement without the inner core stopping you its probably just getting used to it. Given your measurements it should be the right size. The skin will loosen a bit when wet.

Yes I can reach around on, not sure about this hard ring around the neck though, that's going to take a bit to get used to and the socks are HUGE

Ya, the ring takes getting used to, which boots do you have?

The guy gave me some fusion boots., I also have my rock boots

I prefer the whites EVO's, similar to rock boots. Lots of support and a very firm sole. With those on you won't even notice a large sock, I wear a neoprene sock inside the suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom