Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kris
Drake MUST come today.
If not we will have to break this thread into sub-forums and figure out which region each poster should be moved into. Also they would have to start a poll to name their new sub-forum. As you know it just spins out of control after that. :D

On second thought, I guess a thread that has been going for over 30 days is not that hard to keep track of after all.:wink:

PS: There was only 2 of us that guessed the May18 + for Drake's birth.
Now I see we have some jumping on the bandwagon. Shame Shame Shame we know who you are:no :no :no

News? News? Oh, I just can't wait to hear! Drake... c'mon li'l guy! Surface intervals aren't so bad!

Pics? Any newborn pics yet?

Oooooh! I'm so excited to hear!

The attack of the Shark-Women. Patrolling around, watching and waiting to swim in and eat the poor little fellow up.

Men, keeps your arms and legs back, it'll be an eating frenzy as soon as word gets out that Drake is finely here.

Michael

well i just managed to bake 3 banana breads and 4 dozen quad choc muffins from scratch....surely you can manage a baby birth during all of that time!

:10:

mwhities:
The attack of the Shark-Women. Patrolling around, watching and waiting to swim in and eat the poor little fellow up.

Men, keeps your arms and legs back, it'll be an eating frenzy as soon as word gets out that Drake is finely here.

Michael

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ha! You got that right!!!

You'd be well advised to stand back... stand waaaaaaaaay back.

No new news YET? Well... maybe she's busy pushin'!

Oh, Draaake... make it easy on momma, would ya? Just swim on out, boy... swim on out... toward the light... go toward the light li'l fella! No, no... not back to the cave... keep on swimmin' out! Can't you feel that cave "closin in" behind ya"... like it's trying to "spit ya out"... that's cause you're comin' out, Lil' Bulla... you're comin' out to meet the world! Yay!

Can't wait to hear and see pics! WooooHooo!!! Stay strong, Kris! You da woman! :D

almitywife:
:multi: need details please!!! OS orders??

Almity, I'll post more details in a few days... I don't want to hijack Drake's thread... even though I'm hoping he and brothers Xav and Ian will be my top male children's wear models.

But the short story is:

Company name: Deep Down Expressions (custom printing company; includes a new line of dive apparel and gifts for men, women and children scheduled for debut in May, 2007)
Email: maxine @ deepdownexpressions.com
Phone: 248-302-6111

We will work individually with customers needing overseas shipping, as we are still working out the legalities of exporting to various countries.

almitywife:
well i just managed to bake 3 banana breads and 4 dozen quad choc muffins from scratch....surely you can manage a baby birth during all of that time!

:10:

Did you write "Happy Birthday" on the muffins??? Maybe that will help.

Okay, maybe not... but the anticipation is killing me. I can't take the waiting anymore!!!

You know this is it, Because Collin comes on every morning just like the weather guy and gives us a details on how the night went, and no report yet so the wait is on. Push Kris Puuusssshhhh.... Breath.... Breath..... Pushhhh.

Ohh! I got some great news!!!!!!!!

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom