Building the best product possible

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I have been reading all the post and some are not bad. I need the firmware fix and have asked for the long cable. Here is what I did to carry mine. Since I dive in warm water all year what I did was put it in a Hollis pouchand attach it to a cam band on my tank. I took some thin 1/4" flat webbing I had and attached it to the pouch by hand sewing it to the inside. I hot cut it about 3.5' long and sewed a small loop in the end. That loop can be clipped on to the factory clip. Now what I have is a very secure pouch with the Lifeline attached. I can reach back and remove it and use it with out the fear of loosing it at any time. If I drop it, it is attached and goes no where. You never have to detach it during use. I have no problem holding it and using it as is.......but I do not dive with dry gloves.

Total cost of my fix $0.00 as I had all I needed laying around the house.

PS: I was over with the USCG at their station and they were impressed and want to test it with me the next time I am out with them.

Back
Top Bottom