building an UWATEC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firedogut

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking at building a UWATEC interface for my aladin sport plus. The one you can buy is the Memo Mouse but its a little much. I know you can build these for less then $15.00

if you have done this what design have you used?
i've seen like 6 differnt designs and unsure which is the best.

firedogut:
I'm looking at building a UWATEC interface for my aladin sport plus. The one you can buy is the Memo Mouse but its a little much. I know you can build these for less then $15.00

if you have done this what design have you used?
i've seen like 6 differnt designs and unsure which is the best.

Do you want a download only interface or do you want to be able to change settings on your dive computer as well? If you want the bi-directional interface, chances are you aren't gonna get the stuff to do it for $15. Also, the interface you see plans for on the internet isn't the same as the memo mouse at all. What model are you using it for?

i'm using it for the uwatec aladin sport plus.

my understanding is the only thing i can change on the computer is the units (FT/M). I always want mine in Feet so all i need to do is download the log book.

I was looking at this one
http://www.muenster.de/~matthias/aladin/building.htm

version 1

I priced the parts and it will be $8.49

Another question,
any one know of software i can use. Wlog 2 only comes in metic units. I need everything in Feet and PSI.

the software needs to be a MS-DOS Version so that i can download the data

Back
Top Bottom