Bugman's new mask ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My mask looks kind of crazy but this new style has me baffled :D.

26242mateyes.jpg

That's one of those Super water refraction magnifying masks. They aren't very streamline but so far users have reported great improvement in the macro abilites, althoug it does make everything you look at have a bubble around it. :D

I get it - sort of like looking through bubblewrap for the artistic effect :wink: .

Yeah....it gives that artsy fartsy effect!

Rofl!!!!!

SeaYoda is so into his camera nowadays, that he actually integrated his primary regulator into the housing.

Introducing the ScubaPrOlympus 9000 über-WZM, coming soon to stores everywhere! :D Features include über-macro, über wide angle, 10x optical zoom, ergonomical mouthpiece, venturi-flow, adjustable output, and an easy purge!

SeaYoda5.sized.jpg

ROFL! Great pictures guys. Looked like you had a blast at crypress. I wonder if that new Camera/Regulator comes with parts for life if bought from an authorized dealer.

Matt

SuPrBuGmAn:
SeaYoda is so into his camera nowadays, that he actually integrated his primary regulator into the housing...
This is proof that I live and breathe OLY!!!!!!!!

Corigan:
ROFL! Great pictures guys. Looked like you had a blast at crypress. I wonder if that new Camera/Regulator comes with parts for life if bought from an authorized dealer.

Matt

Hmm, yes you can buy them online at Leisure Pro..........

Yoda...I saw one of those bubble masks today. Does it really work as advertised? How many breaths does it take to clear it?!?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom