Buddy wanted for Tue 1/13 day trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KRL1973

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Forecast looking very good for next Tue. 1/13

Anybody available to do a weekday dive?

I am flexable on site and activities.
I do photos, spearfishing, and just plain looking around.
I am familiar with the following sites:
Whaler's cove
Breakwater
Lovers 1,2,3

I am up for trying a new site if you'll take the lead. I am a conservative/safe diver who is pretty good on air for someone new to the sport (typicly still have 1100psi left in my Lp95 at end of dives when my buddies at 500 on thier AL80s)

I live in Santa Clara and can drive, can carpool with me or meet at the site. I hoped to arrive around 8, do 2 tanks and hit the road by around 3 -am flexable however.

Had previous successful dive with SBer Lior -see his post: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/261307-great-dive-whalers-cove.html

-Ken

still looking for a buddy.

Wed. looks to have optimal conditions as well and I can manage to get that day off instead if that makes a difference for anyone.

WED
NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING N. WIND WAVES 1 TO 2 FT.
W SWELL 1 TO 4 FT.

These conditions don't come around very often, don't miss out!
-Ken

Sorry that I can't! Especially since I would much rather be diving than in court!!!

um what time are you thinking because i might possibly be down there weds but im coming from outside of sacramento about 4 hours out earliest i could prob be there is about 8-8:30....depending on traffic and all!

Found someone! will be at Whaler's cove Wed. morning This is only my 3rd trip there and hope to get further out of the cove this time, maybe swim over to coal chute cove and get a glimpse of granite wall. My buddy for this trip is new too so if any veterns of Point Lobos want to join us we would welcome you to help us find the best there is to see.

-thanks!

Great Devin,

The buddy I found, David, and I expect to be at Whaler's cove right when they open up at 8am. Going to bring 3 tanks a piece and make a day out of it.

Maybe we'll see you there -We'll be driving a black toy Rav4

-Ken

Back
Top Bottom