Buddy up anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all. I have some open Saturdays and am looking to do some diving in the Monterey area and looking for a buddy! I am pretty much fine doing whatever, would just like to shore dive. I will probably only dive one of the May dates in light of the M&G on the 10th.

Available Dates:

April 19th - would love to do the Earth Day dives at Del Monte
May 3rd
May 17th
May 31st

Sooooooooooooooo anyone want to go diving?

(PS: I am generally a photographer if that's an issue for you .......... )

Hi all. I have some open Saturdays and am looking to do some diving in the Monterey area and looking for a buddy! I am pretty much fine doing whatever, would just like to shore dive. I will probably only dive one of the May dates in light of the M&G on the 10th.

Available Dates:

May 3rd
May 17th
May 31st

It's kinda far out there to plan but I think I can dive with you on May 31st and there's still a chance I can dive on the 19th, but I have to play that one by ear for now.

Thanks Michelle! We can definitely play it by ear with respects to the 19th and the 31st.

May 3 is the only one of those dates that has a chance for me, all the others either I'm traveling out of Calif or working.

But I'm so hoping to be able to sneak away to the N Coast this Sunday Apr 13 if conditions hold. May be tricky because of out of town houseguests. . .but I've been dry for a couple of weeks now and can feel the cobwebs.

Tentatively I'm available to dive on May 3rd. Would you be interested in completing the two remaining dives for the navigation specialty?

Ill sign up for every darn one of them.

Hahahaha. Okay, well, I will be in touch with you when I've made up my mind. :D You are coming on the 10th of May to the M&G, right?

Tentatively I'm available to dive on May 3rd. Would you be interested in completing the two remaining dives for the navigation specialty?

What's that about Greg? I am pretty bad at navigation since I am usually too preoccupied with the camera, but I can get myself around all right. Let me know.

It's one of the many specialties you can choose from on your way to master diver or divemaster. PADI offers nav training material and requires three dives practicing the skill. You're an AOW diver, so one of you AOW nav dives counts toward the three required specialty dives. To complete the work we'd meet up with an instructor who would give us two dive assignments. The instructor is not required to be with us, but may choose to be. Here's a link:

Underwater Navigator Course Details

What do you think?

Hahahaha. Okay, well, I will be in touch with you when I've made up my mind. :D You are coming on the 10th of May to the M&G, right?

Actually thats like the one weekend I can't make it.

Im just OW, but Next Friday afternoon ill have Nitrox and my AOW class is in the beginning of June.

Available Dates:

May 3rd
May 17th
May 31st

Sarah.

They are doing the Clean-up dives on the 19th????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom