Buddy near OOA heavy current

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the Air2 for rec divers, the simplicity really but I thought about that second available reg thing...

I almost had to hold mine in my mouth to use it comfortably - if my main reg free flowed, I'd fold that line over to slow the flow with one hand then would have to hold the air2 with my second hand - I'm not very good with my feet so I thought better of it anything outside of shallower rec diving lol...
Get a longer LP and corrugated hose for your air 2. I use a 22 in corrugated with my wing and it's great. I don't remember my lp length but it's a bit shorter than I would otherwise need because of my dive alert on the air 2.

yeah if the regulator (air 2) doesn't reach your mouth and allow comfortable use - get a longer hose(s) - this scuba stuff is soooo complicated sometimes. :poke:

Hey and if you slip a short piece of conduit inside the corrugated hose you have some grabbage for the dump

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom